Account Holder Representatives can easily manage Teraview Users online with MyTeraview®. You must have an active Teraview license and an email address associated to your Account Holder Representative profile to use MyTeraview.
The online services available on MyTeraview.ca include:
- Add a User
- Transfer a User License
- Suspend a User License
Log into MyTeraview.ca with your credentials to get started.
If you are a Teraview Account Holder Representative with Teraview access, please visit MyTeraview to Add a User online.
If you are a Teraview Account Holder Representative with Teraview access, please visit MyTeraview to Transfer a User License online. Please note that the user must already have an email set up with your organization.
If you are a Teraview Account Holder Representative with Teraview access, please visit MyTeraview to Suspend a User License online.
Teranet Deposit Account Payment Plan (DAPP)
Complete all sections of the Deposit Account Payment Plan application form, with all required signatures, and e-mail it with a copy of a void cheque to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, your request will be processed within 24 hours.
Electronic Registration Bank Account (ERBA)
This account is used to collect land registration fees and, if applicable, Land Transfer Tax.
Complete all sections of the Electronic Registration Bank Account application form and the Authorized Group Services form with all required signatures.
Please complete the Electronic Registration Bank Account application with all required signatures. E-mail the completed form along with a copy of a void cheque for the new account to Customer Service at email@example.com. Once received, your request will be processed within 24 hours.
Note: If no void cheque is available, please complete this form. Your financial institution must complete sections 2 and 3. E-mail the completed form along with the Deposit Account Payment Plan application form and/or the Electronic Registration Bank Account application form Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Considering switching to a free Teranet Soft Token
A soft token is the most convenient option for user authentication. Soft tokens are easy to use, can be transferred between devices, and have a longer expiry date compared to hard tokens (14 years for a soft token vs. five years for a hard token). Teraview users who require a token to sign documents are encouraged to select the soft token option for this purpose. Contact Teraview Customer Service to switch today.
To purchase a hard token:
- Fill out all sections of Authorized Services Application and Payment form.
- On the Authorized Group Services form, under User Name, add the name of the person for whom the hard token is being purchased and in the RSAToken column, select Yes.
- E-mail the completed forms to Customer Service at email@example.com. You should receive the token(s) within ten business days.
If the current Account Holder Representative is a licensed Teraview user:
- Log into Teraview.
- Select the Admin icon.
- Select Account Administration.
- In the Users section, select the User Details button next to the name of the user for whom you’d like to grant or revoke Account Holder Representative status.
- Select or deselect the checkbox next to the Account Holder Representative name.
- Save and confirm your selection.
If the current Account Holder Representative is not a licensed Teraview user:
- Submit the following text in a written letter signed by the Teraview Account Holder Representative:
“As the person with the authority to bind the corporation, I designate (Name), to be the Authorized Account Holder Representative for our Teraview® account. The Teraview Account Number is: TVXXXXXX.”
E-mail the letter to Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into Teraview.
- Select the Admin icon.
- In the Account Management section, select Account Administration.
- In the Users section, select the User Details button next to the name of the user for whom you’d like to limit access to detailed reports.
- In the User Details window, under User Authorization Options, select/deselect Allow Billing Report Requests and/or View Account Summary Report, to enable or disable, as needed.
- Select Save.
If you have an account that has been approved for Electronic Registration and would like to change the firm name on the account:
- Contact ServiceOntario (1-866-262-8135 OR (416) 314-3138), and provide them with your current business name, Teraview account number and your new business name.
- Once you have satisfied the ServiceOntario requirements for approval, complete the Name Change Request form e-mail it to Teranet at email@example.com.
Note: If you cannot meet the criteria outlined on the Change Request form, you can close your original account and open a new one. To ensure that your electronic registration access is not interrupted, apply for approval of the new account with ServiceOntario before you close the initial account.
Note: All requests are subject to acceptance by Teranet Inc.
Compose a letter on letterhead explaining the reason the account is closing. Please include the Teraview account number and have the letter signed by the Account Holder Representative. E-mail the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If there are funds remaining in your DAPP account, please indicate whether you would like them returned via EFT to the DAPP bank account on file or returned by cheque.
If you require assistance in completing these forms or would like additional information about Teraview, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-208-5263 or email@example.com. Upon completion, all forms can be e-mailed back to Teranet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paying by credit card? Visit https://www.teranetexpress.ca/csp/onlineshopping/list