Requesting a Refund for a Paper Registration Request

Upon successful submission of your paper document submission request in Teraview, your confirmation window will display two file numbers:

  • One with the prefix VV for the Paper Registration Request
  • One (or more depending on the number of documents submitted) with the prefix UU, for the individual paper documents included in the request

The numbers will also appear in the Instrument List in the Docket containing the request.

When requesting a refund for the registration fees, enter the VV number and UU number(s) in the Registration/Request Number(s) of Document(s) being refunded field of the Electronic Land Registration and Paper Submission Recommendation for Refund Request form.