Your request has been submitted to the Teraview team.

We will respond to it as soon as possible.


An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and try again.

If this problem persists, please contact Teraview Customer Support.

Fill Out Form to Request Teraview Deposit Account Reversals Only

Required fields are indicated withRequired

How would you like to be contacted?

Please be advised that charges incurred for the following reasons will not be refunded:

  • Duplicate charges for Parcel Registers requested multiple times.  Parcel Registers can be reprinted by the original requestor at no additional charge on the same day.  To reprint, click on Administration>Reprint
  • Searches performed in the wrong Enforcement Office/Land Registry Office
  • Duplicate charges for Instruments requested accidently, or through the course of your research
  • Search information entered incorrectly
  • Not able to Register the same day that a Writs Search was conducted
  • Automated Plan fees applied to Instruments requested via Courier
  • If the content of your transaction does not provide expected details.  For example: A search by name not displaying current ownership of the Parcel

You may not need a refund if:

  • You experience difficulties and are unable to receive the results for your Writs Search.  The Teraview software will allow you to search the name again on the same day at no additional charge as long as the request was made from the same account.
  • Copies of Registered Instruments for use as a Confirmation Report can be re requested through the Instrument Request bar in Teraview at no charge on the same day by the individual who signed for completeness for the side paying for the registration. Note: This does not apply email requests

Always check your Docket Summary first to see if a reversal is required

Land Transfer Tax Reversals

To request a reversal of Land Transfer Tax please contact the Ministry of Finance at 416-360-1190 or 1-800-208-5263.  Press 1 for help with Electronic Registration, then press 3 to be transferred to the Ministry of Finance.

Electronic Registration Fees

To request a reversal of Electronic Registration fees, please complete the Refund Request Form and fax to 416-360-7188

Note: Forms that are not authorized by Land Registry Office Staff or are incomplete or illegible will not be processed.