To purchase Teraview:
- Review our System Requirements.
- Review our Pricing Guides.
- Review the Ministry of Government Services Access Requirements to register electronic documents into the Land Registration system.
- License the Teraview application.
- Complete the Authorized Group Services form
- Obtain a Personal Security License for each user who requires access. If a user does not sign electronic instruments for completeness and/or release, they do not require an RSA Token.
- Sign up for the Deposit Account Payment Plan (DAPP).
- Name an Electronic Registration Bank Account (ERBA), If you will be using electronic registration.
If you are a Teraview Account Holder Representative you can:
- Access Account Administration.
- Purchase additional security licenses or user packages by signing and submitting the Teraview Authorized Services Application and Payment form.
- Set up an ERBA or DAPP account by completing the necessary forms.
- Complete a Detailed Reports Form which will control who can submit detailed reports.
If you require assistance in completing these forms or would like additional information about Teraview, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-208-5263 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon completion, all forms can be faxed back to Teranet at 416-360-6069.